How to have a successful Super Bowl! 🏈
February 4th is the big day! Are you ready for it?
New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Sunday, 2/4 at 3:30pm
- Table Cloth, Banners, and Balloons!
- Let team color dictate the color scheme
- Super Bowl Theme Party City Supplies
- 17 Amazing Super Bowl Part Decorating Ideas
- Fill buckets or coolers with ice and the drinks of your choosing!
- It's advised to buy more ice than you think you need
- If you are expecting a lot of guests, investing in a keg might be worth it
- Don't forget about the people who don't drink alcohol
- Food Network Game-Day Cocktails
- Drinks For People Who Hate Beer
- Serve grab-able snacks!
- Be aware of guests who have food allergens or restrictions
- 75 Recipe Ideas from Country Living
- Game Day Recipes from Food Network
Best Places to Watch Football:
- If hosting a party isn't your thing, there are plenty of places to watch!
- Sports Bars Near Walnut Creek
- Watch Parties in the Bay Area
Predictions for the Game:
- Experts predict that Patriots will win!
- The Best & Worst Numbers in your Square Pool
- Predictions From Sporting News
- Reasons to Root for the Eagles
Who do you think will win?!
Our team is committed to donating 10% of our profits to Charity. If you have a Charity that you are passionate about, tell us about it!