🏈 The Big Game Trivia 🏈
Kick-Off is around the corner. Enjoy the Game!
Millions of people will be gathering in front of television sets for The Big Game on Sunday - some may even be gathering in your living room or on zoom to watch the big game together!
Here’s a fun Big Game trivia contest for the day.
Make sure you have a prize on hand for the true football fanatic who aces this test!
1. When was the very first Super Bowl held?
A. January 16, 1968
B. January 25, 1970
C. January 26, 1969
D. January 15, 1967
2. Who was the MVP of the first-ever Super Bowl?
A. Bart Starr, Green Bay Packers
B. Curtis McClinton, Kansas City Chiefs
C. Boyd Dowler, Green Bay Packers
D. Len Dawson, Kansas City Chiefs
3. How much money was awarded per player for the team that won the first ever Super Bowl?
4. Who was the first 3-time Super Bowl MVP?
A. Terry Bradshaw, Pittsburgh Steelers
B. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
C. Bart Starr, Green Bay Packers
D. Joe Montana, San Francisco 49ers
5. Which quarterback has the record for most consecutive completions in a Super Bowl? How many?
A. Joe Montana, San Francisco 49ers; 13
B. Roger Staubach, Dallas Cowboys; 10
C. Tom Brady, New England Patriots; 15
D. Troy Aikman, Dallas Cowboys; 12
6. Which team has a perfect 5-0 record for winning Super Bowl games?
A. Dallas Cowboys
B. Pittsburgh Steelers
C. San Francisco 49ers
D. Both B and C
7. Which player holds the record for most rushing yards in a single Super Bowl?
A. Marcus Allen, Los Angeles Raiders; 191 yards
B. Timmy Smith, Washington Redskins; 204 yards
C. John Riggins, Washington Redskins; 166 yards
D. Emmitt Smith, Dallas Cowboys; 185 yards
8. Which player has the most career fumbles in the Super Bowl?
A. Franco Harris, Pittsburgh Steelers
B. Roger Staubach, Dallas Cowboys
C. Eli Manning, New York Giants
D. Both A and B
9. Which team won Super Bowl XLIII?
A. Pittsburgh Steelers
B. New England Patriots
C. Arizona Cardinals
D. San Francisco 49ers
10. Which teams scored the most touchdowns in a Super Bowl game?
A. Dallas Cowboys vs. Buffalo Bills, XXVII; 7
B. San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers, XXIX; 7
C. San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Broncos, XXIV; 8
D. Both A and B
11. Which team had the most turnovers in a Super Bowl game?
A. Baltimore Ravens vs. Dallas Cowboys, V; 7
B. Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots, XXXI; 6
C. Denver Broncos vs. Dallas Cowboys, XII; 8
D. Buffalo Bills vs. Dallas Cowboys, XXVII; 9
12. Where was Super Bowl XLIII held?
A. Detroit, Michigan
B. Glendale, Arizona
C. Tampa, Florida
D. Miami, Florida
Correct answers: 1-D; 2-A; 3-B; 4-D; 5-A; 6-C; 7-B; 8-B; 9-A; 10-C; 11-D; 12-C
(as usual, you know it would be an honor to serve your real estate needs, or someone's that you know)