9 Cleaning Tips Before Selling Your Home
🏡 Moving out or moving in? Cleaning is an important part of that process! From ceiling fans to baseboards there is so much to clean when you’re moving out.
We want to help make the process as easy as possible, so we made a checklist ✅ of everything you should keep in mind while cleaning.
💡 Just one less thing you need to keep track of!
1. Spray and wipe the inside of the refrigerator with soapy water.
2. Remove nails and cover up holes.
3. Spray and wipe down sinks.
4. Thoroughly clean the stove and oven.
5. Scrub showers and tubs with cleaning solution.
6. Dust cabinets and wipe them down.
7. Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors, remove stains from carpet, and wipe baseboards.
8. Wash the windows including wiping down the window sills.
9. Dust ceiling fans.
Selling Your Home?
Get your home's value - our custom reports include accurate and up to date information.