Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
- Respond to Internet inquiries in less than 5 minutes.
- Answer sign calls or call prospect back in less than 5 minutes.
- Record the source and track the progress of Internet inquiries, sign call leads, and open house leads.
- Track consultations scheduled, consultations attended, and cancelled consultations.
- Maintain contact database system. Monitor and examine the response rate of email templates and follow up plans and make revisions as necessary to maintain effectiveness.
- Cultivate leads/inquiries from acquisition through conversion (consultation).
- Pre-qualify prospects and introduce them to our preferred lender.
- Convert qualified prospects to consultations.
- Confidently perform a phone consultation in the absence of the Lead Buyers Agent
- Maintain a high level of familiarity of the local real estate market and monitor market trends. Be considered the local real estate economist for our clients.
- Have a general knowledge of neighborhoods, zip codes, counties, market inventory, and pocket listings.
- Answer the customers’ questions and provide any information that would help the customers find value in our team with the purpose of scheduling a consultation.
- Keep up to date on loan programs and interest rates in order to be effective in converting prospects to schedule a consultation.
- Have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the buying process including, but not limited to loan approval, home inspections, appraisal, home warranty, and contract to close.
- Refer seller leads to the Listing Division.
- Additional job objectives may be added at any time in order to improve client satisfaction and overall transaction efficiency
Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and most essential work activities in this job?
- Follow up with inquiries/leads. Use effective communication and consistent, methodical phone calls and emails in order to set client consultations for the Lead Buyer Specialist.
- Computer Input and Contact Database Management
- Keep Lead Buyer Agent up to date on prospect’s progress by updating Boomtown and attending weekly buyer team meetings.
- Study periodicals and other sources of market data to better understand the local and broad market.
- Follow up to confirm scheduled consultations on behalf of the Lead Buyers Agent.
- Maintain ongoing lead management training by attending all Boomtown education webinars.
- Network with other lead coordinators to role play and exchange ideas for growth and improvement.
- Input Open House buyer contact information into database, assign a follow-up campaign and create an e-alert for the lead.
- Keep up to date with our current listing inventory, pocket listings, and the market inventory.
- Additional work activities may be added at any time in order to improve client satisfaction and overall transaction efficiency
Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Excellent at developing relationships and building rapport quickly
- People oriented
- A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and put the needs of others before your own through active listening and asking questions
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Learning based and committed to personal growth
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)?
- Lead Buyer Specialist – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Buyer Prospects – daily
- Lender – daily
- Showing Specialists – daily
- Salary plus bonus
- Paid time off
- Experience, Training, and Education – What prior work and life experience will help you succeed in this role? (Education, industry-specific, sales, administrative, management, customer-service)
- College degree preferred
- Real Estate License (or willingness to obtain real estate license before starting position)
- Minimum 4 years professional experience
- High level of computer literacy
- Flexible schedule – in addition to weekday activity, must have some availability on weeknights and weekends to answer Internet inquiries/sign calls.
- “Detailed and Accurate”
- Most dominant traits are cautious process-oriented approach and need for structure and conformity.
- Low V1 Takes a process-oriented approach to risks and unfamiliar situations; prefers cautious, deliberate decision-making; comfortable in a supporting role
- Mid V2 Mildly sociable; comfortable interacting with others and working with teams, yet also seeks solitude, reflection and quite analysis
- Mid V3 Typically has a strong sense of urgency and works comfortably within a fast-paced environment, but is methodical, persistent, and committed to quality
- High V4 Relies on facts, policies and procedures, and directions from others. Enjoys works with structure and routine; perfectionist.
- Preferred DISC = CSI or SCI
- Low D Prefers parameters of authority to be set before making decisions; can be a supportive leader within organization
- Mid I Moderately outgoing and people oriented; uses facts and information to persuade others
- Mid-Hi S Cautious; caring, helpful, and dependable; prefers predictable situations and tasks; strives for harmonious relationships
- High C Analytical; competent practitioner with high standards of quality and detail orientation